Friday, January 09, 2004

My new nephew

I just got a picture of my new nephew today. You ought to see him. What they have done with ultrasound is amazing. It makes me wish they had it when I had my two. You can actually see what he looks like. He's due Feb 3, but the docs are talking about inducing around Jan 28. I can't wait to see him in person. I'm hoping that I can go be there for her when she has Jay. This is her first child, This is my baby sister I'm talking about. The only problem is that she lives so far away, and I doubt that my husband can get off long enough to go, and he won't let me travel that far without him with me. If I went, I'd have to take both boys and if something happened to us, he doesn't know what he'd do. We've talked about this before. He's a real worrier. He takes after his father! What's so bad, I doubt that my father-in-law would let me go without another adult with me. It's like a 12 hour drive and that's only one way.

Here is a picture of my new nephew. Now you can see how cute he is. I showed it to my sons and they had to see themselves from when they were in my tummy. It's been a while since I've watched those tapes. I brought back so many memories.

I hope you and your family is well.

No comments: