Thursday, January 08, 2004

I'm having a pity party, Care to join?

Here it 3:00 in the morning, I'm all congested, I can't breathe, I can't sleep, and I have to be up in just a few hours and get my oldest off to school.

Why is it that when men get sick, we're expected to take care of them, and yet when we're sick, we're supposed to just suffer through it? My husband gets a small case of the sniffles, and I have to drop everything I'm doing to wait on him. I told you, it's a pity party didn't I?

I don't think it's what the kids had, no fever. Just a bad cold. But with a small one running around, I can't afford to let it stop me from doing what has to be done around the house. Oh well, I guess that life. Right now I just feel bad, but I know that if I really were sick, my husband would wait on me like I do him when he's sick. I'm just fussing. It's allowed when you feel as bad as I do.

I'm going to try to get some sleep, so I'll quit for now. But I'll probably write more later.

Hope you're well!!!

No comments: