Saturday, January 17, 2004

Bad Hair Day? If only....

Have you ever had a day that you wish would just hurry up and end? That was my day today. It seemed like everything got on my nerves. The kids, husband, everything. To top it off we had a singing at church tonight. Guess what? I got to sing.

There's this one song I do. I really enjoy this song, but the second time you sing the chorus the key changes. I forgot to change with it. You want to talk about embarrassing. You have to understand that I sing low for a female. In high school, I sang tenor. Does that tell you something? I can hit the low notes easier than high notes. Even though I messed up, I still had a good time tonight. It made the day end a lot better than it began. I hope you plan on going to church tomorrow. It doesn't matter what is going wrong with my day, being there and worshiping Jesus, that makes all my problems seem to disappear.

God's Blessings to you always.

No comments: