Friday, January 16, 2004

Another friend

I don't know about you, but I have msn messenger. I love it. I get to talk to friends that I've met on the net. He calls himself CgFreak. He's great with graphics. Here is his site. http://www.geocities.com/cgfreakstudios/ He's a real nice guy. We "talk" on occasion, and I've never even heard his voice. Isn't the internet a great thing? We met at a forum I go to. Digital Betas It's a great place to learn about what is going on in the computer world. Anyway, back to Cg. Every once in a while we get together and talk about anything. I'm glad my husband doesn't get jealous! Most of the people I talk to on the net are guys. And most of the people I talk to here in my home town are women. Weird isn't it?

When I first started going to the forum, they were amazed that I was a female. Like just because I'm a female, I'm not supposed to get into computers. I laughed so hard when they found out I wasn't male, they even posted about it.

Why do guys think that computers are a guys domain and women don't know what they're talking about. I was talking to a friend about a computer I'm trying to fix. When I told him what I thought the problem was, he started asking question about what it was doing. So we talked for a while only to have him come to the same conclusion I had. Go figure! I'm blonde and female. Two strikes against me. Anyway, I've got to go, it's getting late, and I know my two boys will be up early as usual.

I hope you have a nice day. And may God bless you always.

Okay, I'm back sooner that I thought. But I can't get this to publish. So I thought I'd write some more to see what happens. Let's try that again.

No comments: