Saturday, December 27, 2003

I just started working on the pages I plan to send to the children. This is the one time I wish I could see their faces. I guess I want to know that they actually enjoy them. I want to know that they really do bring a smile to their faces.

When we first found out my nephew had cancer, I was shocked. No child was supposed to get this disease. They hadn't had the time to live any, they are just starting to learn what live is all about. Now they are learning leasons about live that noone should know. My sister handled the situation pretty well actually, and it made me wonder just how I would handle it if it were me. Would I be strong for my child? What would I do? Children are a blessing, and to see that child sick, knowing there is no way I can make it better, would probably tear me apart. As a parent it is my job to keep my children safe. Because of this I have learned that there are somethings that no matter what I do, I can't protect them from everything. What a hard lesson to learn! I do know one thing, I will always love my children. I will always try to be there for them no matter what.

Anyway, I hope your holiday season was everything you wanted. I hope everyone in your family is safe and happy.

God's blessing go with you always

Home

No comments: