Monday, July 05, 2004

More about Daniel

I have the information about where to send items to Daniel's parents. Even if it's just a small letter of sympathy, I'm sure that will help.
Parents of Daniel Rodgers, c/o Apostolic Truth United Pentecostal Church, 8018 HWY 53 N, Toney AL 35773.

I know the Lord has a plan for this family! I may not know what it is, but I trust him to be there for them and comfort them. God has stated that He will not put more on us than we can bear, and I believe that. He's also stated that no matter what happens in our lives, it will all work to our good if we trust Him. I realize that sometimes that's hard to do, especially when something like this happens, but that's when we need to trust him the most. Please keep this family in your prayers. I know they need them.

God be with you always.

No comments: