Tuesday, June 29, 2004

UPDATE

I just found out that one of the children I send these pages to died yesterday. It would have 4 years ago today that he was first diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for this family. I can only imagine what they are going through. How do you tell someone just how sorry you are that this happened to them? How do you make the pain of this loss go away? I'm a firm believer that parents are not supposed to outlive their children yet this kind of thing happens all the time. Remember, children are a blessing from God. He only lends them to you for such a short time. Take care of them, love them, protect them to the best of your ability. If you decide you want to help this family, as soon as I get an address, I'll post it here.

God's blessings to you and your family always.

No comments: