Friday, January 23, 2004

Just rambling

I go to various forums. Because of these places, I learn a lot about different things. I go to www.cre8asiteforums.com. That is where I learned about having a journal. I started out going to www.webproworld.com. That's where I found Karen, who so kindly redid my site. I went back there today (webproworld) and learned about a forum that offers support for hepatitis c patients, caregivers, friends, and families. Even though my site is not a forum, I couldn't help but go there. I read some of the entries, just to see what they were saying. I fell in love with the place. They make sure that you understand that they are not offering medical advice and you should never take what they say over the advice of a physician. But they try to be supportive and non judgemental. I don't know why they decided to start this forum. All they say is it was for personal reasons. That's good enough for me. I like what they're are doing and had to mention them in this post. If you want, you should check them out. The URL is www.communityonthe.net/board/. No one I know has hepatitis c, but I still enjoyed going there. It was an eye opening experience for me.

One thing you should also know about is Blogger. This is where I update my journal. It is easier than trying to write my own page to do this, since I'm so new to this kind of stuff. Blogger is easy and free to use. And if you have any problems setting up your blog, you can always ask me for help. If I don't know the answer, I can find it for you.

God's blessing to you and your family.

No comments: