Thursday, January 22, 2004

I wonder

I wonder if anyone even reads this thing. I know my life isn't exciting. I stay home, clean house, cook and take care of the kids. I have few friends, most of which are from church or from the net. I know to some people this may sound dull, but I don't think so. I don't need a lot of excitement. I have a husband that loves me, and two wonderful children. We may not have a lot of money, but we do get by. I love watching my children sleep. To me there is such peace to be found during that time.

I do have friends and family that I can count on to be there when I need them. It's really nice knowing that. There is no way that I'd trade my life for any amount of money. There's an old song, "I Wouldn't Take Nothing for my Journey Now." That's how I feel.

I know I don't talk about politics or current events that are happening in the world. I figure that people are bombarded with so much bad news, what's the use of my reminding people about that. Not everything in the world is bad. But it seems like that's all we hear. Very seldom do we hear about the good things that are happening. Call me the hopeless optimist. I guess I have to believe that there are good people out there. I seem to find them. LesG from midistudio, who I mentioned in an earlier post, Phillip, who is helping me build a new computer, CgFreak (Robert), who draws some of the most amazing pictures, Karen, who redesigned my site even though I'm not non-profit. The list goes on and on. These are people who have never met me in person, yet they are willing to help, not for any personal gain they may get, but just because they want to. We need more people like this in the world! To all the people who have helped me, I want to say thanks. You bring me joy and laughter. You bring me sunshine and hope. You let me know that there are still some very kind people left in the world. Thank you for your friendship and support.

May God always Bless you and keep you safe.

No comments: