Saturday, February 07, 2009

The world of fake emails

Over the past several days, I have gotten a few emails from this site trying to sell medication.
Since I didn't send them, I know they did not come from Pages for Children, Inc. If you have had the same thing happen to you. Please know that Pages for Children, Inc. does not send unsolicited emails trying to sell anything. I will be trying to find out how I can stop this, if there is a way. Pages for Children, Inc. values your privacy to much to sell medication through emails, especially since we dont sell medicine. I apologize if you have gotten one of these emails though. Please know that it did not come from here. It's a shame that some people are so money hungry that they will resort to any length to make sale. I do not agree with this practice and will never practice it.

Now on to better news. As of February 3, 2009, I became a great aunt. Alexislynn Isabell Stuart was born, weighing 7 lbs and 6 oz and was 19 inches long. As soon as I get a good picture of here, I will be glad to post it so you can see.

I hope you have a great day and God bless.

No comments: