Monday, July 03, 2006

Have sooo much to tell you about!!!!

The first thing I want to tell you about is a Sunday School class that saved for one quarter and sent a donation for my program. The donation was over $70. That in and of itself is amazing, but what makes it more amazing is that the students are only 4 and 5 year olds. Here is a picture of the class so you can see these students. I'm not sure what order the students are in, but here is a list of the students. Paige, Smai, Rachel, Emily, Cassie, Julia, Rachel, Alex, Dylan, Dakota, Eli, Davis, Garrett, Lauren, Amanda, Macy, Mady, Terik, Zach, Chloe, Cale, Rose and Olivia. I really want to thank these children for their help. It's nice to see children trying to help other children and it really touched me when I received their gift. They also sent me a lot of Veggie Tales coloring pages to use, so I hope everyone likes these because I'll be using them soon.

Here's the other thing I wanted to tell you about. We went to Panama City Beach for our vacation to visit my sister. I'm sure I've told you about her. Her son's name is Jay and he's 2 and 1/2 now, I can't forget the 1/2 because she won't let me. Anyway, we had a great time. We rode on the Sea Dragon and if you have children and happen to be in that area, it's well worth it. For two hours they keep the children occupied and the parents can actually relax without having to worry about what they are into, and they loved it. The theme is all about pirates. They have sword fights, tattos, watergun fights, shooting cannons, and my favorite, seeing dolphins. This is good clean fun for the whole family and no, I'm not being paid for this. I really enjoyed it and so did the whole family.

I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July. God Bless.

No comments: