Thursday, September 23, 2004

Children

Have you noticed just how fast children are growing up these days? My 8 year old already has his own alarm clock so he can wake up on his own. My 3 year old is already wanting to learn how to tie his shoes. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Why can't they stay our little babies for just a little longer? There are times I sit and just watch them and think, "Thank you God for these wonderful blessings you've given me." There is no doubt in my mind that God gave me these children as a blessing! Even though they get on my nerves sometimes, I can't imagine my life without them. As I watch my children, it makes me wonder if I was the same way with my parents. Did I do to them the same things my kids do to me? Probably. Aren't children wonderful?!!!

Now onto the program. I've decided to sell some homemade crafts to help raise funds for this program. You can find them here, Crafts for sale. I realize that I have only one item on there, but more are coming. I hope you check it out and keep coming back to see what new items I've added.

May God be with you always.

No comments: