Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Maybe I can help you

I have decided to try a new way to raise money for this program. If there is something that you have been looking for on the net and are running into what seems like brick walls, let me try to help. For just a small fee that is negegotiated before hand, I will find whatever it is. If I don't find it, you don't pay. This will help all parties involved. If you do want my help in this matter, just email me with the details as well as what you are willing to pay and I'll get back with you shortly with whether I can find it or not. If I don't find it, you don't pay. It's that simple.

Also, I want to tell you about a new forum I found. http://theworks.proboards22.com/index.cgi. It's a great place for information of all kinds. You'll get the latest on freebies, work from home jobs and so much more. It's a brand new forum so please join. I know you'll like it there.

God's blessings to you.