Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Weird Dreams

As most of you know, my sister is supposed to have her child this week.

I just dreamed that I was going into labor. I felt the baby drop, felt him moving, the whole nine yards. It was so wild to go through that again. It's been a long time since I've felt that. I don't plan on going through it again, but it was nice to be reminded what it was like to have a little one inside me. I had forgotten just how it felt. It was a wonderful feeling.

Having a child can be a wonderful experience, but having someone you love to share it with is even better. In some ways, I miss that feeling. Don't get me wrong, I don't want any more children! But I enjoyed having my two children. I liked being pregnant. I just don't think I could handle any more. Two is more than enough for any sane person.

God's blessings to you all.

No comments: